As an essential business, Footprint has remained dedicated to delivering products to our customers throughout the pandemic.
We thank our customers while we all continue to support their essential business manufacturing needs. Working together, through web meetings as essential partners through this challenging time, strengthens our long-term commitments to each other.
We thank our remote employees who continue to help protect our engineers and manufacturing workers who must work in the office. While we miss the physical camaraderie, our productivity via web meetings has been outstanding.
We thank our manufacturing and engineering employees for continuing COVID-19 preventative measures:
- Wash Hands
- Keep 6 feet of Physical Distance from co-workers
- Disinfect workspaces
- No Physical Greetings
- Temperature Checks
- Mandatory masks in Mexicali manufacturing
- Also mandatory in US manufacturing where physical distancing is not possible
Frequently Asked Questions:
An essential business is one that provides products or services that people rely on every day or that may be necessary for citizens during this time period. This includes grocery stores, food products and manufacturing.
Yes, as an essential business, we remained open and continue to operate with our dedicated team of manufacturing workers.
- Arizona location remained open throughout; on May 13, 2020 Arizona’s Gov. Doug Ducey lifted all restrictions.
- South Carolina location remained open throughout; on May 11, 2020 South Carolina’s Gov. Henry McMaster lifted restrictions.
- Mexicali location remained open other than a brief period, when the Mexico government reviewed and approved Footprint as an essential business.
You have been incredible Footprint Heroes.
Thank you to our amazing employees in North America and Europe for their dedication to supporting our global customers.