Innovating in cutting-edge
We’re discovering, testing, building, manufacturing, and commercializing plant-based solutions that are transforming industries.
Plastic Vs. Fiber?
Why is plastic a bad thing? Why is Footprint's innovative plant-based fiber tech so important for our health?
Plastic ends up in landfills and oceans and can persist for over 100 years.
PLANT-BASED FIBER TECH
Truly biobased solutions
We design our solutions to be recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable.
Footprint fiber technologies are leading the way in the fiber industry and are designed to protect the environment.
Sample list of ingredients above. We use unique formulations based on product performance requirements.
Footprint's team is helping solve the global plastic crisis
Footprint has developed a portfolio of plant-based technologies that perform at parity or better than plastic in all key criteria, generating strong demand from Fortune 100 companies seeking solutions to meet their sustainability goals.
Innovative, Patented Technology
- 2,430 U.S. & Foreign Pending Claims
- 12 Issued / Granted U.S. Patents
- 2 Issued / Granted Foreign Patents
- 16 Pending U.S. Applications
- 40 Foreign Applications in 15 Jurisdictions / 91 Countries
- 150 U.S. Granted & Allowed Claims
- 55 Foreign Granted & Allowed Claims
Footprint sustainable IP portfolio
Engineered Plant-based Fiber Science
The plastic-free ecooler.
Finally, a cooler that is recyclable.
Use it, reuse it.
- 24-can capacity + 5lbs of ice
- 15 hours of ice retention
- 5+ days of holding water
- 20 hours of cold food